Wednesday, October 15, 2008
These are ugly words below and it is repulsive to me to publish them here. I only do so in the hope it will shock some sensibility into some Obama supporter. If you vote for him, you are as guilty as his associates. What would you do if your child came home from school spouting this language? Yet you think it is OK for a minister? Obama called this man a mentor. Sat in his church for twenty years. And apparently was not fazed by his Farrakhan association. It makes me sick to hear such language. And nobody can explain it away. I think Obama has feet of clay. He's NO HERO!!!
January 12, 2008
“Bloodsucking Jews,” “white interlopers,” “Judaism is a gutter religion,” “White America,” “Cracker lovers,” and more by Bill Levinson
It is a basic tenet of common sense, not to mention common decency, that public figures like celebrities and politicians do not consort with, promote, endorse, or otherwise empower racists and/or anti-Semites. Endorsement of hate mongers or hate groups, or proven hate speech, can easily derail or even end a career. We fail to understand why Barack Obama is getting a pass from the media on his open association with and promotion of the country’s most vicious racist and anti-Semitic hate mongers, who now include the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan. First, however, let’s take a look at the standard consequences of hate speech by public figures, so our readers can apply these standards to Mr. Obama.
(1) James G Watt, US Secretary of the Interior. “I have a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple.” Forced to resign.
(2) Trent Lott, U.S. Senator. “When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We’re proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn’t have had all these problems over the years, either.” When Strom Thurmond ran for President, he was a segregationist, although he had long repudiated segregationism when Lott praised him. Lott resigned as the Senate’s Republican leader.
(3) Don Imus, radio personality. Made a poor-taste joke about “nappy headed hos.” Dismissed from his job.
(4) Mel Gibson, actor. While drunk, made demeaning remarks about Jews. Apologized publicly.
(5) Mitt Romney, Presidential candidate. Made a speech at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn Michigan. Henry Ford published anti-Semitic material but later repudiated it. The National Jewish Democratic Council suggests that making a speech at the museum of a long-dead EX-antisemite disqualifies Romney.
Barack Obama: Posed for numerous photos with, and praised extensively, a prominent and unrepentant racist and anti-Semite who at least indirectly incited two fatal anti-Semitic and racist pogroms (Crown Heights, Freddy’s Fashion Mart) and played a major role in the racist Tawana Brawley scam. His pastor Jeremiah Wright has made racist remarks about “white America” getting its “wake up call” on 9/11, and the Trinity United Church of Christ awarded the “Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. Trumpet” Award to Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam. Farrakhan is on record as calling Judaism a “gutter religion” while saying that “white people are potential humans,” but they “haven’t evolved yet.” Consequences: none. It is therefore up to us, and our readers, to expose this phony smile and empty suit for exactly what he is through the Internet, letters to the editor, and other media.
The fact that Obama is largely a media creation as opposed to a person of any substance or sincerity probably explains why the media lets him get away with so much. After all, what movie director who, while expecting to make an Oscar-winning hit, would derail his own production by exposing it as a fraud and a scam? Obamamania is the Oscar-winning hit, and the media people who are backing it are not going to let Obama’s total lack of character and substance get in the way. The following excerpt from Henryk Ibsen’s Peer Gynt should underscore what we mean by an empty suit. The protagonist contemplates his life by peeling away layers like those of an onion in an effort to discover his real self:
View All Recent Blog Posts: